English | 18 Dec. 2013 | ISBN: 0321957415 | 208 Pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 65.39 MB
With the ever-increasing must view internet sites on mobile items, internet sites must be adaptable to a whole bunch of assorted show resolutions. In Responsive Design with WordPress, educated web developer Joe Casabona teaches you simple strategies to leverage WordPress to get most likely essentially the most out of responsive design, implement most interesting practices, automate very important processes, and make your life easier common. You’ll start with a refresher on the core efficiency of WordPress, then dive into creating responsive themes and plugins. Uncover out what to ponder on the outset of the design course of to keep away from losing hours of labor all through redesigns. Research up-to-date most interesting practices for determining breakpoints, accessibility, and stopping website bloat for increased client experience whatever the client’s connection tempo. Lastly, you’ll apply the principles you research to specific tutorials, harking back to setting up gallery, map internet web page, and merchandise internet web page.
* Research when to rely upon themes and when it’s best to utilize plugins.
* Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
* Research quite a few navigation methods, harking back to Bounce to with
* clear scrolling or Select area.
* Use normal responsive methods, like picturefill.js, to make footage reply to completely completely different show resolutions and connection speeds.
* Uncover frameworks, along with Bootstrap and Foundation.
* Receive dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design methods, and check out your self with end-of-chapter quizzes.